Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Buddy Time Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
I have the English and Māori words on my poster
I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body



How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: that you get to make it

It was really hard when: to get every thing right

Something that really helped me was: Kerri because she told us first

Something new I learned was: the name of my tummy

Kerri Thinks
Pic collage is a fun app to use and you and Sam worked together to create a great clear poster and then Deb helped you create another one. What a lot of practise you have had this term! Keep on practising the 'head and shoulders' song so you can sing it loud - it will help you remember more of the body parts in Te Reo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you learn't lots of new words. Funny that tummy was the one you remember most, your puku seems empty often at the moment.

    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete